ASIS will host the webinar by Current Consulting's Björn Wahlstrom with Lee Oddess on the 28th of July - the topic is Trends in Access Control and Security.
Please see attached the flyer and registering at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkfu6vrT4vH9aI6OWG0hHEcGgCeD1nTcyl
The webinar will cover the following:
- Security has gone mainstream as a feature of a larger value proposition and the impacts it has on our old truths of high security are being challenged. What are they and how to respond?
- Megatechs influence both in business practices as well as standards like CHiP, LORA, and 5G impacting the way our systems work
- The impact of new access control companies in the past 6 months raising $300+M in capital to exercise in the global market. We have never seen this before.
- The introduction of the end user as a stakeholder. With mobile and the increased adoption of new technology such as health attestation, end users will now influence what systems go in, stay, and how they function. We are all set up for the admin and the dealer…what do we do with the end user?
- Our industry has forever been about keeping bad people out, it is now about letting the right person in. We are applying 30-year-old products and processes to today and tomorrow use cases.
Members of the ACFE can sign up the webinar for free.